What sets Leash & Hand apart from other New Hampshire dog training services is that our services are tailored to fit your needs, your busy schedule and your budget.
We have flexible, affordable and convenient packages.
Services Tailored to Fit your Needs:
- Do you walk your dog at dawn or at night when your neighborhood is fast asleep because you’re petrified you might run into other dogs? We can help.
- Do you sometimes feel frustrated when your dog is naughty, or embarrassed when he jumps on guests, or are you never quite sure what your house will look like when you get home? We can help.
- Has it been years since you last had a puppy and you’ve got questions about crate training or potty training? We can help.
- Do you simply want your dog to be a well-behaved house pet, polite to visitors, and enjoyable to take with you in the car and on walks? We can help.
- From basic manners, to safely socializing your puppy, to specialized training, we can help.
We Accommodate Busy Schedules:
- Is it hard for you to set aside the same day, same time each and every week? Would Monday evening work one week, and Saturday morning work the next? We can do that.
- Are there some weeks that were so hectic it was hard to find time to work with your dog, and you need another week to practice before seeing the instructor? We understand.
- Would it be more convenient to schedule classes week to week? You’ve found the right trainer.
Our Dog Training Packages:
- Single Session: $50
Includes 15-minute telephone consult, a 60 minute session and a follow-up email.
- Short & Sweet Package: $115
Includes a 15-minute telephone consult, a 60-minute first session, and 3 (30-minute) sessions with email support throughout.
- A Bit More Package: $145
Includes a 15-minute telephone consult, a 60-minute first session, and 3 (45-minute) sessions with email support throughout.
- Next Steps: $125
For clients who have previously worked with me- this package is 4 (40-minute) sessions with email support throughout.
- Puppy Class: $135
Specific to puppies ages 8 weeks to 6 months, includes a 15-minute telephone consult, a 60-minute first session, and 3 (40-minute) sessions with email support throughout, as well as Patricia McConnell’s book, The Puppy Primer and Jane Killion’s booklet, Puppy Fitness That Fits the Puppy.
Not sure what package would best address your goals or concerns?
Give me a call: Cheryl Cornett (603) 748-3196. I’m friendly and knowledgeable. Together we can create a customized program that suits your schedule, your pocketbook, and what you and your dog need to have a more positive, productive relationship.
Areas serviced: Bradford, Contoocook, Henniker, Hillsboro, Hopkinton, Newbury, New London, Sutton, & Warner, New Hampshire