We have flexible, affordable and convenient packages.
What sets Leash & Hand apart from other dog training services is that I offer a variety of services tailored to fit you and your dog. Private classes are customized to your individual needs and booked at your convenience. Group classes are limited to three handler and dog teams. All classes are 45 minutes in length and each class includes 4 sessions with the exception of the AKC Canine Good Citizen class.
Private classes are $150.00 and Group classes are $125.00.
Puppy Head Start
- Specific to puppies ages 8 weeks to 6 months, you’ll learn how to safely and properly socialize your puppy, crate and house train, manage teething, as well as receiving Patrica McConnell’s book, The Puppy Primer and Jane Killion’s booklet, Puppy Fitness that Fits the Puppy.
- These are the fundamental, core behaviors every dog should know: sit, watch, down, and come. Even if your dog never learns another behavior, you will have a companion who can be cued to sit instead of jumping up on people, cued to watch instead of barking at other dogs, and cued to lay down instead of begging at the table.
Marvelous Manners, Intermediate
- These behaviors take the fundamentals one step further. In these classes, you’ll learn to teach your dog that good things come to those who wait, sit-stay, and down-stay. We’ll also introduce mat work, leave it, as well as walking nicely on leash.
Rascals & Rowdies
- Does your dog counter surf, jump on guests, run off with the remote, and embarrass you with his naughty behavior? Then this is the class for you! You’ll learn how to manage those unwanted behaviors while training the ones you’d prefer. Inside that rowdy rascal is a Good Dog… barking to get out!
AKC Canine Good Citizen Prep: $175
- Specific to clients who are interested in mastering a set of ten basic skills set by the American Kennel Club* which help instill confidence and good manners in and out of your home. Five sessions with test.
Trail Walk: $35
- Join me and Enzo (weather permitting) each Saturday morning for fresh air, exercise, and fun. This is a great opportunity to practice all the skills you’ve learned by applying them in real-world situations. Please call to book your spot and learn where we will be walking. Group size is limited to 3 dog/handler teams. Your pup must have successfully mastered skills and behaviors in Marvelous Manners Intermediate to attend.
Not sure what would best address your goals or concerns?
Give me a call: Cheryl Cornett (603) 748-3196. I’m friendly and knowledgeable. Together we can create a customized program that suits your schedule, your pocketbook, and what you and your dog need to have a more positive, productive relationship.
Areas serviced: (within a 30-minute radius) Antrim, Bradford, Contoocook, Deering, Henniker, Hillsboro, Hopkinton, Newbury, New London, Sunapee, Sutton, Warner, and Washington, New Hampshire