We have flexible, affordable and convenient classes.
What sets Leash & Hand apart from other dog training services is the variety of services tailored to fit you and your dog. Private classes are customized to your individual needs and booked at your convenience. All classes are 45 minutes in length and each class includes 4 sessions for $165.00 with the exception of the AKC Canine Good Citizen class.
Private in-home classes start at $75.00 (for one), $250.00 (for four) and are based upon travel time. Please call or email for a quote.
Puppy Head Start
- Specific to puppies ages 8 weeks to 6 months, you’ll learn how to safely and properly socialize your puppy, crate and house train, manage teething, as well as receiving Patrica McConnell’s book, The Puppy Primer and Jane Killion’s booklet, Puppy Fitness that Fits the Puppy.
- These are the fundamental, core behaviors every dog should know: sit, watch, down, and come. Even if your dog never learns another behavior, you will have a companion who can be cued to sit instead of jumping up on people, cued to watch instead of barking at other dogs, and cued to lay down instead of begging at the table.
Marvelous Manners, Intermediate
- These behaviors take the fundamentals one step further. In these classes, you’ll learn to teach your dog that good things come to those who wait, sit-stay, and down-stay. We’ll also introduce mat work, leave it, as well as walking nicely on leash.
Rascals & Rowdies
- Does your dog counter surf, jump on guests, run off with the remote, and embarrass you with his naughty behavior? Then this is the class for you! You’ll learn how to manage those unwanted behaviors while training the ones you’d prefer. Inside that rowdy rascal is a Good Dog… barking to get out!
K9 Nose Work
- Are you interested in learning what your dog can do with his fabulous sniffer? Have you ever considered what it would be like to have your dog as a teacher? Ever wonder what the heck your dog finds so dang fascinating on walks?? Would you like to build a rewarding relationship as well as a nearly magical communication system with your dog? Join us to learn about the fun that is canine scent work!
AKC Canine Good Citizen $175
- Specific to clients who are interested in mastering a set of ten basic skills set by the American Kennel Club which help instill confidence in your dog that he (or she!) has the good manners needed to accompany you out and about…not just at home. There are five sessions with the test.
Not sure what would best address your goals or concerns?
Give me a call: Cheryl Cornett (603) 748-3196. I’m friendly and knowledgeable. Together we can create a customized program that suits your schedule, your pocketbook, and what you and your dog need to have a more positive, productive relationship.
Areas serviced: (within a 20-minute radius) Antrim, Bradford, Contoocook, Deering, Henniker, Hillsboro, Hopkinton, Newbury, New London, Sunapee, Sutton, Warner, and Washington, New Hampshire